Mesh saw a resurgence last year with some RDA’s and a RTA, I personally only reviewed one, the Cthulhu Azeroth RDA. With some trial and error mesh can be good but my experience didn’t have me wanting to buy any mesh tanks I could get my hands on.
Freemax has entered the mesh fray with the Fireluke Mesh sub ohm tank, first mesh sub ohm tank that I am aware of. Will this be what finally makes mesh popular to the masses? let’s take a look.
- Fireluke mesh tank with 0.15 ohm mesh coil pre-installed
- 1 extra 0.15 ohm Kanthal Mesh coil rated from 40 to 90 watts
- Spare glass
- Spare o’rings
- 24mm x 41.5mm with drip tip not including 510
- 3ml capacity (verified with syringe)
- 810 drip tip compatible with internal o’ring for friction fit goon style drip tips
- Adjustable airflow