Thank you for taking the time to read my review of the Laisimo Panda RDTA that was sent directly from https://www.laisimo.com for the purpose of this review. More details can be found here:
If you want to find out really quick my overall conclusion you can scroll down to the Pros and Cons section and Conclusion to save you some time.
- 25mm diameter
- 46.5mm high from 510 to drip tip. 43mm high to drip tip not counting 510
- 4ml capacity (measured just a bit over 4ml verified with syringe)
- 810 drip tip compatible with inner o’ring for proper fit with friction fit 810 drip tips
- (4) 3mm adjustable airflow, 2 on each side
- Velocity style deck with centered fill hole and fill plug
What’s in the box:
Now I was told by Laisimo that the Panda I received was fresh off the production line and there packaging was not yet completed before they sent it to me. I will let you know what I received but it may differ slightly from the production models.
- (2) replacement o’rings
- Allen wrench
- (2) replacement grub screws
- And of course the Panda RDTA